Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Project - Calendar

Hello Bloggers!! My mommy created this blog so I have a special place to store all of my cards and projects that I make. I hope you will stop by often because I make a lot of things and want to share it with all of you!

Here is my first post. This is an image my Grandpa made for Stamps and Smiles called Jollyland. I colored this up using mommy's Copics. She says I can only use them on special occasions and I thought this image was special!

Thanks for Stopping By!

Hannah

7 comments:

  1. What a fun design Hannah, I LOVE how you colored up the images! LOVE you baby girl!! Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah
    This is so pretty! You did such a wonderful job on the coloring. You are so lucky your mommy let you use her special markers. I can't wait to see what else you make.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! Your calendar is really cute! You did a great job coloring with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Hannah this is a special image and i think your coloring is fantastic! *tell your mom i said you need your own copics! *lol i am now a follower so i can see all you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah that is GORGEOUS hun! Your coloring is amazing! I bet that was a lot of fun using Mommy's special markers! :) I can't wait to see all your other projects now! Wonderful job!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah - i'm posting this comment all the way from the UK as I came across you Mom's blog while blog hopping. I think you've done a great job colouring (yes we spell it differently in the UK) in the image with your moms copics - i'll add myself to follow you so I can have a look at your future projects. Well done and keep up the good work.

    Paula, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hannah!! WOW!! You have talent just like your mom! Amazing job. I can't wait to see what else you come up with! Happy crafting!

    Hugs;
    Karen (from Ontario, Canada!)

    ReplyDelete